Organic Hojicha Powder
Organic Hojicha Powder is a flavorful and healthy Japanese green tea powder that is naturally low in caffeine. The green tea is roasted. The roasting process makes the tea less astringent, It has a soothing taste which combines natural sweetness with toasty, woody, and nutty flavors.
It’s very easy to prepare. You can add it to water, lattes, ice cream, shakes, smoothies, yogurts, baked goods, and more!
It’s Natural, it’s Organic, it’s All Good!
Notes: Hojicha is a roasted green tea. The roasting process makes the tea less astringent, decreases its caffeine content, & gives a distinctive toasty flavor.
Hojicha Powder Key Feature Description
- Top-quality USDA organic Hojicha powder from Japan.
- 60 servings (serving size: 1.2g ≈ 1/2 tsp)
- Natural, organic, with natural sweetness with toasty, woody, and nutty flavors.
- Hojicha Powder contains antioxidants.
- Makes a delicious drinks and desserts.
- Use it to flavor or add a boost to your favorites recipes.
- 100% natural ingredients. No artificial ingredients or flavors; no additives or preservatives.
- Gluten free and vegan.
Health And Tea LLC │ West Chester, PA 19382
Certified Organic by OEFFA
Caffeine Level: 18mg/serving (may vary)
HOW TO PREPARE
Quick & Easy Recipes
- PREP WITH WATER: Mix 1/2 tsp Hojicha powder with 8 fl. oz of cold water. If hot, use 190F water. Sweeten to taste.
- HOJICHA LATTE: Mix 1 tsp of Hojicha powder with 1 fl. oz of water. Add 6 to 8 fl. oz of hot or iced milk (dairy, coconut, oat, or almond). Sweeten to taste.
- HOJICHA ICE CREAM: Mix 1/2 tsp of Hojicha powder with 1 or 2 scoops of your favorite vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
Adjust powder amount for stronger/lighter flavor.
Use it to flavor your favorite recipes. Add 1/2 teaspoon of Hojicha Powder to smoothies, shakes, yogurts, or when preparing cookies or cakes.
There are no reviews yet.