Our organic Matcha is delicious. Health&Tea® Matcha Magic ceremonial grade Japanese Matcha is grown in the Uji region of Japan. The region produces teas for centuries and is world famous for high-quality Matcha teas.
Organic Matcha Key Feature Description
- Top-quality ceremonial grade USDA organic Matcha from Japan.
- Matcha may help to boost energy, improve concentration, and burn fat*!
- Matcha has high amount of EGCG a powerful antioxidant which may boost metabolism naturally.
- Delicious and fresh.
- 100% natural and pure matcha. No artificial ingredients or flavors; no additives or preservatives.
- Gluten free, sugar-free and vegan.
Health And Tea LLC │ West Chester, PA 19382
Certified Organic by OEFFA
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Caffeine Level: Low
21 mg of caffeine per 8 oz cup of Health&Tea Matcha Magic
Note: caffeine level for Matcha teas are based on the brewed liquid. It does not account for caffeine that may remain in the powdered leaves.
HOW TO PREPARE
Put one packet of Matcha On-The-Go into a bowl. Add about one ounce of hot water (≈ 170 F). Whisk into a paste. Add seven ounces of hot water (adjust water amount for stronger/lighter flavor) and whisk. When foam appears your Matcha is ready.
|Take a 16 fl. oz water bottle||Remove a little bit of water from the bottle||Poor 1/4 tsp of Matcha Magic into the bottle||Shake well to mix||Adjust water amount for stronger/lighter flavor.||Enjoy within two hours|