|Ordering Process||Return Policy||Payment Options and Security||Shipping|
|Tea Package||Tax||Brewing Information||App|
How can we help you?
Please find the topic of the your question on the top. Many of your questions can be answered on this page. If your question is not listed here, please contact us.
We accept online orders. We use Paypal for its latest anti-fraud technology to protect your credit card information. Please follow the instructions below to order online. If you have any questions to order online, please contact us.
- On this Web page, click an item of interest to see its detailed information.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button to buy it.
- Either click on “Continue Shopping” (will repeat steps 1 and 2) to buy more items or proceed to “Checkout.”
- After you click on the “Checkout” button, enter your shipping address, billing information, and choose your payment method to complete your transaction.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail shortly after your payment is processed.
If the order has an error that is caused by us, we sincerely apologize our mistake. We will refund the original item and the return shipping cost.
For food safety reason, we are unable to accept any returns on tea and other food items.
You can return an unused “non-food” item for a refund within 30 days with a receipt. However, your shipping cost is non-refundable. If you do not have your receipt, please give us your order number, name and address on a separate paper with your return. After we receive your return, please allow us 7-10 business days to process your return. For refund, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement. For your security, we strongly recommend you to ship your return via insured/certified mail and keep your receipt. If you have any question regarding your return, please contact us.
Payment Options and Security
We use Paypal for its latest anti-fraud technology to process your credit card information. Our company DOES NOT access or store your credit card information. For more information, please click Paypal link for your payment protection and financial security.
Our flat shipping rate is only $4.95 for all orders. In-stock orders are shipped in 1-2 business days.
We use USPS Priority Mail service to ship everywhere in the U.S. This service offers fast delivery in 1, 2, or 3 days based on where the package is being sent. You can check shipping status of your package any time with USPS.com Track & Confirm (Click here).
For “Free Shipping” offers we use USPS “First Class Mail Parcel” or “Priority Mail” to ship everywhere in the U.S.
All of our teas are packed to order in foil pouches that protect against light, air and moisture. Our pouch packages are FDA compliant. All pouches have a zip-lock for easy resealing and freshness.
All tea items are not taxable. But, teaware and tea mugs are subject to 6% tax in Pennsylvania.
- To brew a great cup of whole-leaf tea, place the tea leaves in a teapot or tea mug, not in a small tea infuser or ball. This allows the leaves to open fully and release their entire flavor. Use a strainer to prevent leaves from entering the finished drink.
Brewing tea with Health&Tea EZ Infuser
Hot Tea Brewing — General Guideline
Put-loose leaf tea in a pitcher with cold water and infuse in the refrigerator overnight for at least eight hours.
Download free App for tea brewing tips and managing water / caffeine consumption.
Download Health&Tea App for Android here
Download Health&Tea App for iPhone (IOS) here